Monday, May 14, 2007

Finally!!

I finally got my sewing machine working! The stupid presser foot would NOT cooperate with me but it's all better now and I can get back to sewing again! I have a lot of things to work on. The first thing I made was something for a swap I'm currently in. I'd love to tell you what it is but I can't yet cause it's got to be a surprise. I can tell you that I whipped up a little pincushion with the scraps though. :D Let's see what else there is.... I have a costume for faire to finish, a dress for Amanda's birthday party to make, and I want to make a couple baby bibs. That's just for now, but now that it's back and running I'm sure I'll come up with some more fun little projects!

1 comment:

Everlasting Monday said...

Dear Les---would you like to make me some garb? Just kidding!
I'm happy its fixed now!!!!