Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

Instructions: These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well.

1. I LOVE disco. Seriously. It makes me want to just shake my booty.

2. My favorite shoes ever are flats and shelltoe Adidas. Mmmm... soooo comfy!

3. I once lived in Nashville, TN for 4 years during elementary school and Cedar Rapids, Iowa for a year when my mom got remarried.

4. I've been to 26 states in the US and 5 Countries.

5. I love Arizona Diet Green Tea.

6. I don't like anything that involves running. It's just too much work and makes my asthma kick in.

7. I hate soup and salad eaters at Olive Garden. They are the bane of my existence...run my ass into the ground for a measly $2. Cheap bastards.