Wednesday, December 19, 2007

25 Days of Christmas

Here's the latest Scrapfreak blog challenge:


1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? - hot chocolate with marshmallows
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? - everything is always wrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? - both
4. Do you hang mistletoe? - not normally, but now that Brian and I have our own place I should.... ;)
5. When do you put your decorations up? - Decorations are brought out the weekend after Thanksgiving. We have a lot to put up and it takes a while to get everything situated.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? - turkey
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? - having my cousins up from Nashville and all 7 of us kids opening gifts together. It was always CRAZY.
8. Do you collect anything for your Christmas decor? - I don't but my grandma does and that pretty much fills the house.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? - yes, but you can only open one
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? - I usually put it up and do the lights and Nathan puts on the ornaments
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? - Don't mind snow, just hate the wind and slush that has to come with it.
12. Can you ice skate? - yes but I prefer roller skating
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? - anything my dad has ever made me, those are always the best
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? - being able to show my family how much they mean to me
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? - Death by Chocolate
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? - putting all the decor AWAY
17. What tops your tree? - an angel that was my great grandmother's
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? - giving. I hate getting gifts.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? - silly: I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas, serious: Little Drummer Boy
20. Do you send Christmas cards? If so, handmade, store bought, or photo cards? - nope
21. Favorite Christmas movie? - A Christmas Story... a total classic and as an extra bonus - set in Cleveland!
22. What do you leave for Santa? - cookies
23. Have you ever shopped on Christmas Eve? - guilty as charged
24. Red or green? - red
25. Do you get ready before opening presents on Christmas morning or do you go straight to the tree PJs, bedhead, and all? -PJs and bedhead all the way

1 comment:

Everlasting Monday said...

I am always pjs and bed headed too!