Monday, November 16, 2009

Getting my fix!

Last night while on Ravelry I noticed an ad at the bottom of the page for a Phantom of the Opera Spin-a-long for November/December. Instantly interested, I clicked the link and was taken to Extremespinning's Etsy page (droolworthy fibers-yum!). I read the description and wasn't halfway through before I had already decided to purchase the fibers and join in. The theme is Phantom and the batts will be a blend of "merino, soy silk, bamboo, alpaca, and glitz, multiple colors for mixing and blending". I'm really looking forward to spinning those up! The colorways are inspired by this Phantom photo.


A handmade surprise is also included from Etsy seller Yarndemon. I checked out her shop and faved her immediately- SUCH cute items! I'm pretty excited to see what we're getting. The package won't ship until the 25th so I have about 2 weeks until it arrives. That will give me just the drive I need to crank out those Christmas prezzies. After all, I'm going to want to be able to take my time and enjoy my spin-a-long!

Fellow spinners- extremespinning has some beautiful fibers for sale, check them out when you get a chance and for my knit and crochet friends- Yarndemon's stitch markers are adorable!

No comments: