Friday, November 13, 2009

I finally broke down...

For a couple years now I've been holding out to purchase my dream camera...a Cannon Rebel. Finally admitting to myself that it's really not going to happen any time soon I broke down and went to the store the other night to look for a simple point and shoot. I ended up leaving with this little pretty:


No more crap pictures on my cell phone! It's high class all the way now!I already knitted up a case for it with some handspun of mine. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to play with it and get some new pics of some of my projects.

Speaking of projects, I started on one of Stefani's Christmas prezzies. It's a set of 4 cotton butterfly washcloths. I should be able to finish two of them tonight. With a little perseverance they'll be done by the beginning of the week and I can start on another item.

No comments: