Thursday, February 4, 2010

Altered bits and bobs...

I made this little tin a while ago. It's full of mini BH sketches and it's made from a Camel cigarette tin.
I love the way it came out, and it's great to just toss in my bag for when I go to crops.

A little modge podge, a little emphera and we're good to go!


An oldie but a goody, it even won "Best of Craftster 2007"!!



I'm cheesy, yes, but this is a 4x4 minibook of cutesy texts from the ole boyfriend. Back in the day people would send love letters... now we flirt via email and text messages. My, how times have changed!
At least when I'm old and gray I can look through this little book and remember how silly we were when we first started dating. :)



Aaaahhh... from the crazy altered clipboard craze!!




This is one of my favorite pieces in my room. It's from the Scraplove Altered Puzzle Swap. My theme was medieval romance. Not surprised, are we? I think my friends did a wonderful job with the theme and I love having a little piece of everyone's art hanging on my wall!

No comments: